- Chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Portobello mushroom
- Orange zest
- Black truffle cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Chop parsnips and boil until tender; zest orange peel; add honey; blend.
- Butterfly your chicken breast
- Add oil to pan; heat
- Place both halves of chicken in pan; add salt and pepper to taste
- Add slices of portobello mushrooms to the pan approximately half-way through cooking the chicken.
- After flipping, add parsnip puree to the top of the chicken; place mushroom slices on top of puree.
- Top with slices of black truffle cheddar; finish by placing the pan in the oven and broiling for 5 minutes
Serve alongside green beans and roasted potatoes; pair with Chardonnay