Want to decorate your home in a beneficial way? Try adding these amazing plants around your home!
What is a better way to decorate your home than with beautiful plants. They don’t only look gorgeous, but they help clean the air in your home. These plants are also super easy to maintain, so you’ll have no problem keeping them alive. After all you do spend most of you day indoors. These plants take in carbon dioxide and possibly toxic compounds in your home.
1. Ficus – this plant can actually be placed outside for when it’s warmer out! For this plant it’s super low maintenance. You need to keep it out of direct sunlight for it to grow and let the soil dry out in between each water.
2. Aloe Vera – it grows really well with lots of sun! It has this gel that can even be used to treat cuts and burns. It even has a great indicator that when there’s too many harmful chemicals in the air, it actually gets brown spots on the leaves, easy for you to spot!
3. Peace Lily – for this one while it does clear the air of pollutants… it does add pollen to your air, so avoid having many of them in a tiny room. This is also very low maintenance. It grows a lot better in cooler temperatures and shaded areas.
4. English Ivy – this plant has even gotten the NASA stamp of approval! It is one of the best air filtering plants. This plant looks great hanging. It grows the best in moderate temperature and moderate sunlight.
5. Snake plant – another great plant to have in your home. It doesn’t need much sunlight to grow and doesn’t even need to be watered often. This plant actually releases oxygen at night while taking in carbon dioxide. This is a great plant to have in your bedroom!