- Olive oil
- Red pepper
- Green onion
- Uncooked shrimp
- White wine
- Salt & pepper
- Cut baguette into thin slices
- Add oil to pan; heat
- Spread out baguette slices in pan; drizzle oil on top
- Flip when bottom edges become golden brown; remove from pan when crispy
- Using the heated pan you just toasted your crostini in, add chopped onion, chopped red pepper, diced tomatoes, and chopped green onions. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Immediately add in your shrimp
*Tips for cooking shrimp: Your pan has to be hot; Oil should be almost smoking; Cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute, until shrimp turns pink*
- Add some white wine to the pan. Add 4 tablespoons of butter; cook until the butter is melted and sauce begins to thicken.
Serve alongside crostini.
- Tossed salad
- Yam chips (Peel; slice thin; fry in pan with oil until crispy, stirring regularly; remove after approx. 4-5 minutes; lightly salt & pepper)