Not only are egg shells a great source of calcium for your plant, it can act as a cute way to get your beautiful garden started! With Easter just around the corner, here’s a great way to incorporate that into your garden.
– You will need egg shells, an egg carton, soil, a knife, and seeds.When cracking the eggs, you’ll want to crack the top third portion of the egg.
– Make sure you wash the egg shells out completely and you can put the empty egg shells in boiling water to finish off
– You will then need to create a drain for your egg shell, so you cn use a needle to poke a hole
– You can then fill the egg with moist soil and your seeds of choice
– Then place your eggs in the egg carton, this way your eggs stay upright and the water can drain properly being upright
– Make sure you keep your plant watered by misting it and keeping it in a sunny spot to encourage growth
– Once the plant has outgrown the egg shell, you can just crack the rest of the shel and put them into a pot or your garden